Honda Silencer Price List – All Bike Models
Today we will tell you about the price of Honda Original Silencers, although these people like to take less because their rates are very high, often people prefer to install local silencers.
“This information is sourced from Spare Parts Market This information is 99% accurate Remember this information is not from an authorized service center”
Disclaimer:-We is not responsible for any errors found in this price list, please select the product according to your market!
Note: – Original silencers are mostly not available in the market, they are available only at the official service center and people also prefer to charge them less as these are very expensive types of silencers so you can choose according to you.
Honda Silencer Price List for all Honda Motorcycle Models is Available Below
” You can read this Honda Silencer price list with the help of an excel sheet and also download it in pdf by clicking on the download button ”
Download Here:- it’s a completely free process
If you don’t want to download PDF then you can read it below given excel sheet!
NEW PRICE LIST HERE
Original Honda Silencer Price >
If you do not want to buy the original Honda silencer, you can use the cheaper one instead, for example, the Honda shine Low-Quality silencer costs only ₹1450 while the original Honda silencer costs ₹4560.
- India Price > Starting From- ₹ 4,560 to ₹ 12,600/*
- South Africa Price > Starting From- R12,768.00 to R35,280.00/*
- Nepal Price > Starting From- रु 10,032.00 to रु 27,720.00/*
- Bangladesh Price > Starting From- 11,400.00৳ to 31,500.00৳/*
- Pakistan Price > Starting From- Rs 9,120.00 to Rs 25,200.00/*
- USA Price > Starting From- $228.00 to $630.00/*
5 Star Rating – We hope you have got your information. If you’re satisfied with it, you can help us by giving us a five-star rating!
APPLICABILITY BIKE MODELS:- Honda SP 125, Honda Shine, Honda CB Shine SP, Honda Unicorn, Honda Dream Yuga, Honda CD 110 Dream, Honda Dream Neo, Honda X-ADV, Honda CBR600RR, Honda Africa Twin, Honda Grom, Honda CBR 650R, Honda CBR1000RR, Honda CBR150R, Honda CB1000R, Honda CB500X, Honda CB500F, Honda CB300R, Honda Navi, Honda NC750X, Honda CT125, Honda CB650R, Honda Rebel 300, Honda Fury, Honda CBR 250R, Honda Hornet 2.0 Honda CB Shine 125 SP Honda Sonic 150R Honda CB 350 RS Honda CBR300R Honda CB Unicorn 160, Honda Verza, Honda CB Hornet 160R, Honda CB150X, Honda Unicorn 150, Honda livo.
How To Install Motorcycle Silencers (Exhaust) At Home?
Through this video, you can understand how to change the Honda bike Silencer. Please play the video!
HOW DO HONDA SILENCERS WORK AND WHAT ARE THEIR FAILURE SYMPTOMS?
- HOW TO WORK –The silencer controls both pollution and noise pollution as the smoke from the Honda motorcycle is released through it, thereby reducing its pressure, i.e. this type of process does not cause noise pollution.
- FAILURE SYMPTOMS- Although the silencers are very rarely damaged, the main reason for failure is that the engine is not repaired after the engine failure due to which OIL accumulates in the silencer, Often people fill the silencer with water while washing the Honda motorcycle, and parking the bike unnecessarily in the rain.
CAUTION– If you do not change the silencer on time, then this silencer of yours will challan the Honda motorcycle.
If you are not satisfied with our information then you can contact us here – Contact Us
- Visit Honda India Official Website- Click Here
- Visit Honda South Africa Official Website- Click Here
- Visit Honda Nepal Official Website- Click Here
- Visit Honda Bangladesh Official Website- Click Here
- Visit Honda USA Official Website- Click Here
- Visit Honda PAKISTAN Official Website- Click Here
BACK TO HOME
Topic Closed- Honda Silencer Price List – All Bike Models