Bajaj indicator Price List – All Models
There are many types of Bajaj Indicators available in the market, but today we will tell you about the price list of Bajaj Original Indicators, people prefer to take them less because they are very expensive, to read the price list go to the excel sheet.
There is a difference of ₹10 to ₹50 between front indicators and rear indicators so this list will be true for every type of indicator.
Recognizing the indicator is a difficult task but it also becomes easy if you know in advance the price of the original indicator, then you can easily identify it because local indicators are very cheap.
Bajaj Indicators Price List is available below
Download Here:- it’s a completely free process
You can read Bajaj Indicators Price List here.
BAJAJ INDICATORS PRICE LIST HERE
Original Bajaj indicator Price >
Most selling local indicators in the spare parts market as it is available at half the price of the Bajaj original indicator, for example, Bajaj CT100 Indicator – Market Local Indicator Price – ₹110 Company Original Indicator Price- ₹ 210 the difference is.
- India Price > Starting- ₹ 170 to ₹ 560/*
- South Africa Price > Starting- R476.00 to R1,568.00/*
- Nepal Price > Starting- रु 374.00 to रु 1,232.00/*
- Bangladesh Price > Starting- 425.00৳ to 1,400.00৳/*
- Pakistan Price > Starting- Rs 340.00 to Rs 1,120.00/*
- USA Price > Starting- $11.33 to $37.33/*
5-Star Rating – Please give us a 5-star rating!
APPLICABILITY BAJAJ BIKE MODELS:- Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Platina 100, Bajaj CT 100, Bajaj Discover 100, Bajaj V 12, Bajaj V 15, Bajaj Boxer 150 BM, Bajaj Boxer AR/AT, Bajaj Boxer CT100, Bajaj Caliber, Bajaj Caliber 125, Bajaj CT 110, Bajaj KB100, Bajaj Discover 110, Bajaj Discover 125, Bajaj Discover 135, Bajaj Discover 150, Bajaj Discover 150 F, Bajaj Platina 110, Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear, Bajaj Pulsar 180, Bajaj Pulsar 180 F, Bajaj Pulsar 125, Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Bajaj XCD 125, Bajaj XCD 135, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F, Bajaj Dominar 250, Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 200, Bajaj Avenger Street 150, Bajaj Avenger 400, Bajaj Avenger Street 160.
How to Change the Bajaj indicator at Home?
Through this video, you will be able to understand how to change the Bajaj indicator.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE FAILURE OF THE BAJAJ INDICATOR?
- HOW TO WORK –Generally everyone knows how the Bajaj indicators work, yet we tell you that the indicators show the direction, through which we are going to turn our Bajaj motorcycle, instructing the driver behind.
- FAILURE SYMPTOMS- Generally, the Bajaj indicators are broken due to the fall of the motorcycle and sometimes children also become the reason for the breakdown, although most of the Bajaj indicators have bulb fuses.
CAUTION– If the Bajaj indicator is damaged then get it replaced immediately as without the indicator your Bajaj motorcycle can be fined anytime!
Contact us if you are not satisfied with Bajaj Indicators Price List – Contact Us
- Bajaj India Website- Click Here
- Bajaj South Africa Website- Click Here
- Bajaj Nepal Website- Click Here
- Bajaj Bangladesh Website- Click Here
- Bajaj USA Website- Click Here
- Bajaj PAKISTAN Website- Click Here
BACK TO HOME
Disclaimer:- We are not responsible for any error found in this Bajaj Indicators Price List, Please select the product as per your market!
“This information is taken from Bajaj spare parts market this information is 99% accurate remember this information is not from any authorized service center”
Topic Closed- Bajaj indicator Price List – All Models